Placing a Hold Online:
- Go to https://library-opac.addu.edu.ph/?config=college and login with your library card number and your PIN
2. Use the search field near the top of the page to find what you are looking for.
3. Click the Place Hold button to the right of the item.
4. A box will pop up on the screen. Select one of the options to pickup the item.
5. Click the Submit Hold button.
6. A message on top of the screen displayed “Hold(s) placed successfully”.
7. You will be notified when the item is available for pickup.
8. You will have 2 days from the date on your notice to pick up the item.
9. There is no penalty if you don’t pick up the item. It will go back to the shelf or to the next person on the hold list.