Collaboration Hubs are venues for students to meet, discuss, collaborate, and create new ideas. Groups ranging from 4 to 10 persons at maximum.
- Requesting parties must reserve a collaboration hub via https://library.addu.edu.ph/hub. All necessary information must be entered.
- Proceed to the CIRCULATION DESK to secure a key and check-in.
- Collaboration Hubs may be used for a maximum of 2 hours at any one session.
- If reserving party has not checked in 15 minutes after their reservation time, their reservation will automatically be canceled.
- Users are responsible for their personal belongings at all times. Personal items should not be left unattended.
- The Hubs are not soundproof: therefore, users should maintain a moderate noise level to avoid disturbing other users in adjoining hubs and reading areas.
- CLAYGO is a must. Users should leave the hub in good condition for the next occupants.
- Food and beverages are not allowed inside the hubs.
- Users are expected to respect and care for the furniture, materials, equipment, and furnishings inside the hubs.
- Doing projects and playing games in the Collaboration Hubs are prohibited.
- Failure to comply with library rules and regulations will be grounds for termination of Collaboration Hub privileges.